Coffee Talk THIS Wednesday
Sign Up to Volunteer on Saturday Mornings!
Can't make it to Worship on Saturdays? No problem!
RSVP to Worship on The Land
Pronoun Pins at The Land
For those of you who participate in the Saturday gatherings, pronoun pins will be available (and optional) to wear. You are welcome to wear a pin during worship and return it after the gathering or, for $5, you can purchase a pin to take home. If you missed our pronoun zoom lesson, you can catch up on the content by clicking the button above!
In Case of Emergency
If you are bitten, remain calm and call 911.
Say you are at 840 S. Powhatan Road, Aurora.
If for any reason that does not work go to:
UC Health Emergency Care at Anschutz Medical Campus
12505 E 16th Ave, Aurora, CO 80045
720 848 9111
UCHealth Urgent Care – Quincy,
16951 E Quincy Ave, Aurora, CO 80015
Seven Hills Vet Hospital
18325 E Girard Ave, Aurora, CO 80013
Rattlesnakes may be found in this area. They are important members of the natural community. They will not attack, but if disturbed or cornered, they will defend themselves. Give them distance and respect.
- Rattlesnakes only bite people in self-defense
- Rattlesnakes don’t have to be coiled to bite.
- Rattlesnakes don’t always rattle before biting.
- Snakes prefer 70˚F to 90˚F but may be out in the sun at 60˚F.
- Less than 0.1% of bites are fatal. Get help quickly.
- Never intentionally approach a rattlesnake. 56% of bites occur when people pursue the snake.
- Wear high boots to walk through the grass.
- Watch the ground as you walk.
- If you can’t see the ground in grass or weeds, move slowly.
- Do not run on ground you cannot see.
- When you see or hear a snake leave the area immediately and warn others.
- Make sure the area is safe before taking a pet off-leash.