Welcome to The Land Celebration Concert!
- Tim Mooney
- Steve Kennedy
- Tony Edelblute
- Noah Eckert
- Julia Dingle
- Clyde Oakley
- Greg Driskell
2021 Pledge Card
People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
This list does not include all possible symptoms.
The Land is...
Saturday Morning Season of Stewarship Schedule!
Saturday, October 17th
Land Annual Retreat!
The Land is an outdoor faith community dedicated to connecting with and caring for all of Creation!
Our community is open ALL! The labels and distinctions of society tend to divide us, at The Land we call on God’s love to unite us.
In Case of Emergency
If you are bitten, remain calm and call 911.
Say you are at 840 S. Powhatan Road, Aurora.
If for any reason that does not work go to:
UC Health Emergency Care at Anschutz Medical Campus
12505 E 16th Ave, Aurora, CO 80045
720 848 9111
UCHealth Urgent Care – Quincy,
16951 E Quincy Ave, Aurora, CO 80015
Seven Hills Vet Hospital
18325 E Girard Ave, Aurora, CO 80013
Rattlesnakes may be found in this area. They are important members of the natural community. They will not attack, but if disturbed or cornered, they will defend themselves. Give them distance and respect.
- Rattlesnakes only bite people in self-defense.
- Rattlesnakes don’t have to be coiled to bite.
- Rattlesnakes don’t always rattle before biting.
- Snakes prefer 70˚F to 90˚F but may be out in the sun at 60˚F.
- Less than 0.1% of bites are fatal. Get help quickly.
- Never intentionally approach a rattlesnake. 56% of bites occur when people pursue the snake.
- Wear high boots to walk through the grass.
- Watch the ground as you walk.
- If you can’t see the ground in grass or weeds, move slowly.
- Do not run on ground you cannot see.
- When you see or hear a snake leave the area immediately and warn others.
- Make sure the area is safe before taking a pet off-leash.